Advance Filtration Systems Limited (AFS) aims to provide defect free goods and services to its customers on time and within budget.
AFS operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, including aspects specific to the supply and service of compressed air systems, liquid and process filtration, pump systems and ancillary equipment.
AFS directors are committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
AFS Directors have a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual. All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual. AFS complies with all English and EU legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities. AFS constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability
Approved by: Andrew Ryan
Position: Managing Director