We are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance by implementing an Environmental Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 14001.
It is our policy to:
- (a) Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources
- (b) Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible
- (c) Dispose of waste safely and legally
- (d) Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical
- (e) Work with environmentally responsible suppliers
- (f) Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution
We will define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environmental aspects. We will regularly evaluate progress against these through our ‘Management Review’ process.